Summer is just around the corner.
It’s coming, it’s almost here. And I am so excited.
My adventure buddy (Anika) and I have always talked about doing so many things together in our life, and I decided that I was going to make a real life list. And publish it.
So, here is a list of all the things that we want to try our best to do this summer, and if it’s not this summer than it’ll be extended. But, we got this.
So, here’s to adventures, and concerts, and exploring, and birkenstocks. And here’s to my best friend that has pushed me to reach for the stars and believe in myself. Thanks for everything, Ani! xoxo
1. See Sam Hunt in concert
2. Go to Burlington, Vermont and take a super dope picture
3. Hike Mount Tom (and take a cute pic of our berks at the top)
4. Go See Zayn Malik in concert
5. Take a train into Manhattan and spend the day there
6. Get a Keep Exploring flag
7. See Selena Gomez in concert (& maybe even make her instagram)
8. Get Abs
9. Be outside as much as possible
10. Actually make a list of ab exercises and do them everyday
11. Have super artsy VSCOs and Instagrams
Hit us up with that follow: anikahelmke.vsco.co & diabeticteensblog.vsco.co
12. Take one of those super artsy (but super generic) best friend pictures
13. Boast to each other about our successes in life
14. Discover new places
15. Hike up Skinner Mountain
16. Go to any music festivals
17. Experience different cultures and ways of life through an adventure/trip
18. Prepare for the change of public to prep
19. Go on a road trip to the beach and spend a day there
20. Go to a drive in movie
What are your plans for the summer? Write them down, share them, keep them a secret. But, get out there and do them!